November 25, 2016

TO VOTE OR NOT TO VOTE?

Many will accuse me putting my faith in Trump and in this world that is passing away, but truth is, from being a Truther that always believed in not participating in voting because the system is rigged… This election has made me question such mindset… So I voted for Trump.

Many have condemned myself, and those alike that have turned to the side of choosing to vote. Many even stating that it is a sin to vote. Participating in the World. Really?

Yes, I see that Trump has been on the cover of Playboy. Yes, I see he is a whoremonger. Yes, I see that he was pro-choice in 1999. Yes, I see that the Clintons were at Trump’s third wedding. Yes, I see LGBT for Trump. Yes, I see that his penthouse in Trump tower is covered in pure gold and Greek mythology. He’s a heathen with underlining Culturally Christian and Conservative-Libertarian values. I will never deny any of this. It’s not a lack of faith in God if one votes for Trump. It’s quite the contrary.

I see that Trump has been the one that has had his words twisted by the media; he’s not racist and he’s not a sexist so if you think that, you have been duped by the mainstream media as all of these anti-Trump protesters have been duped and brainwashed by their liberal universities, media and society.

Trump is someone standing against political correctness such as Feminism and the tolerance of colored criminals (Not that all colored people are criminals). I see the lack of support for Trump from the GOP and division caused in the Republican Party. I see that he has spoken out about inside jobs like 9-11, that he has been anti-NWO, anti-establishment, support of small Government, and being anti-vaccine.

He may be a shill. I will not be surprised. Whether this is a false portrayal or a chance at an awake President who will help protect religious freedoms, create jobs and fix this country to some extent… I’m voting for that chance.

If it’s rigged, it’s rigged. It took be 20 minutes to go and vote. It’s not a waste of time to make an effort for a possibility of a better ruler than Hillary Clinton who is blatantly wicked and politically ignorant.

So yes, I voted for the less of two evils. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil? Perhaps, but it’s better than being apathetic and just allowing the more wicked one to rule. I can’t sit back and do nothing. What would have happened if the fascist, feminist queen, witch known as Hillary Clinton became president because of your negligence? If you did not take how serious of a threat she was to this country’s morals and religious freedom… Then you are not as awake as you think you are. 

Psalm 94:16 ~
Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

I have very little faith in the system, but I do see that John F. Kennedy got in, was anti-NWO and was assassinated for such. I seen Brexit, the United Kingdom leaving the European Union and obviously that is against the NWO agenda.  Maybe the real conspiracy is making us feel that we can do nothing…

I just want more time to evangelize to as many as possible. God will use people, even lukewarm heathens like Donald Trump. Even Donald Trump through this election I have seen him become more humble and convicted in faith than ever before. So this is what it comes down to in my mind… Either my vote won’t make a difference because either the system is rigged or Trump has false promise… My intentions were pure that I voted for the one with the better promise whether false or not. I rather vote for the possible false promises I agree with than sit back and let votes rake in for the one who promises things I don’t agree with.

If you feel convicted not to vote, that’s fine. That is your right not to, so please do not condemn me for using my right to vote. I don’t have faith in the system and I know this world is going to hell in a hand basket, we see that by reading Revelations that it all comes to pass, but for now… I’m serving and fighting for religious freedoms to stand on a street corner to hand out tracts and for preachers to preach. I will not sit by and not take a stand against the NWO, Political Correctness, Feminism, LGBT and Islam agenda, etc. etc. etc.

As I see it thus far… President-elect Trump is a modern King Cyrus.

Isaiah 45:1 ~
Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Isn’t it interesting that Trump will be the 45th President of the USA?

Jeremiah 25:9 ~ Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 27:6 ~
And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Jeremiah 43:10 ~
And say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

Nebuchadrezzar was wicked, but he was used. May God use Trump to straighten out this country that has fallen from grace… May he make America great again. He’s worth the chance. Ultimately, I put my faith in God and pray for all Governmental leaders to repent, and if not repent, to be used by God regardless like Nebuchadrezzar. We as Americans overall have rejected God as our leader, so we will be ruled by man…

1 Samuel 8:1-7 ~ “1
And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel. 2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba. 3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment. 4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, 5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. 6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. 7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.”

Israel had many wicked kings and there were righteous kings, but more wicked than righteous. We can read through 2 Kings and see this. And we the Decree of King Cyrus in Ezra 1 after Israel had all these wicked kings.

The last words of King David… I will point out, Donald Trump isn’t righteous, but he is more righteous than Hillary Clinton. So again, it may be voting for the a lesser evil that is still evil, but it is better than through negligence and apathy for a more wicked one to rule. Yes, I will always vote for the chance of the less evil one doing some good. Call me naïve if you wish.

2 Samuel 23:3 ~
The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.


To make America great again is a big promise, I hope (not trust) that Trump will do much good such as protecting religious freedom, but making America great again is a big promise… Especially seeing how decayed the society is. We’ll take a look at this in the next article. Because ultimately, yes, God is the one that has to fix the individual hearts of the American people when the American people choose to surrender to the Lord’s grace. Titus 2:11-12. In the next article we will talk about this decay in our society. Until then…

Stay sanctified and be blessed, my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment